Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want a guilt-free Manwich, please!

Remember the days back before you cut rotted corpses out of your diet, and your mommy would make you Sloppy Joes? MMM.

Well, with Lightlife's Smart BBQ, you can relive those delicious - if not cruel - days of BBQ'd morsels spread over your face. If you want, you can add onions and other seasonings and make a Manwich! Yum-yum.

I had bought this with some Not Dogs in early June, and it was sitting in the back of the fridge, just asking  to be prepared and become a nom-nom.

When I first bit into it, I thought there had been some mistake. It even has those occasional chewy large bits you can find in pulled pork. It tasted SO real, not something I've come across often in my Meatless Adventures.

I actually recommend eating it without bread, because that way you can fully savor the barbecue-simmered "shredded veggie protein".

The powerful taste in this little package made me eager to sample more of Lightlife's work.

My Rating:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment