Sunday, August 2, 2009

well, those plans went down the drain. . .



Remember me talking about how I wanted to buy a plain tin box and make my own old-school lunchbox? Well, turns out, I couldn't find one anywhere, so I went ahead and bought a Coraline one ($22 at your local Hot Topic).

<- Isn't it just adorable?

Tomorrow is my first day of school, which means I'm spending today finishing up summer assignments and prepping my materials. 

I love the new-school-year hype. Buying new supplies and just feeling ready to go - I guess it'll wear off by lunc tomorrow. So that's why I'm taking an extra-cute lunch.

I bought this adorable little Dyno Box ($5.49 at Wal*Mart) Sandwich Container. There are also bread-cutters shaped like dinosaurs as well. I love how this container has baby dinosaurs in it too. *Que awwwe moment*.

I think tomorrow I'm going to make a Tofurky Sandwich (I would love to try out Turtle Island's Hickory Smoked Tofurky Deli Slices - however, none are available at Wal*Mart) with a cheese slice and some spicy brown mustard. Yum yum! Along with my sandwich, I'll pack some Del Monte Fruit Chunks (Grapefruit!!!) and a bottle of water. I'll include a picture with that tomorrow.

So, cheers! And wish me luck and school!

No comments:

Post a Comment